2013 Polar Plunge in Eugene
The Polar Plunge - Eugene
Saturday, February 2, 2013 • 11:00 AM
The Polar Plunge Eugene is a unique opportunity for individuals, organizations, and businesses to support Special Olympics Oregon athletes by jumping, walking or crawling into the icy Willamette River.
The event is open to the public, and all spectators are welcome free of charge. Participants must raise a minimum of $50 for the right to plunge on February 2 . They will receive a commemorative long-sleeve tshirt, soup, Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate, and most importantly, bragging rights! Registration for participants will open on Saturday at 8:30 AM on site.
Maurie Jacobs Park
- $50 Official Plunge NIKE Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
- $250 The above, plus a Polar Plunge Oregon NIKE Baseball Hat
- $500 The above, plus a Polar Plunge Oregon NIKE Backpack OR Duffel Bag
- $1000 The above, plus a Polar Plunge Oregon NIKE Training Top
- $2500 The above, plus a Polar Plunge Oregon NIKE Core Compression Top
A variety of individual and team prizes will be offered to those who have raised the most money or have the best costumes!
February is Polar Plunge month in Oregon!
- February 1 Medford
- February 2 Eugene
- February 8 Super Plunges begin in Portland and Corvallis
- February 9 Corvallis
- February 9 Portland
- February 16 Bend
Click here to visit the Polar Plunge Oregon website for more information about all these upcoming events!