A conversation on journalism and media in the digital age—presented by the UO Alumni Association and School of Journalism and Communications. Please join distinguished alumni for an evening reception and panel discussion on how the rapidly changing landscape of journalism and media is affecting our lives.
LA Confidential: UO Alumni on Media Mashups and Digital Dreams
Presented by the UO Alumni Association and School of Journalism and Communications
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Reception 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. • Panel discussion 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Jonathan Club*
545 S Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
*$10 valet parking available and business attire recommended by venue
$5 for UOAA dues-paying members
$10 for non-members
Online registration is now closed. Walk-up registration will be available at the event.
Moderator Bryce Zabel '76 will lead the panel discussion with:
- Tim Gleason, the Edwin L. Artzt Dean of the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon
- Barbara Blangiardi '79, Senior Vice President, Creative Partnerships & Innovation, NBC Universal
- Glenn Cole '92 Principal and Creative Director of 72 and Sunny www.72andsunny.com
- Stephanie Drachkovitch '79, Co-owner, 44 Blue Productions, Inc.
- Neil Everett '84, ESPN SportsCenter Anchor
- Mike Jones '97, President MySpace
- Drex Heikes '75, Editor LA Weekly
Click here for panelist bios.
For additional information: Contact Sara Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org.